Monday, August 12, 2013

10 Things I Hate About You 1999 Eng [DVD-R] (720p) Torrent Download

10 Things I Hate About You (1999)

10 Things I Hate About You torrent

Verified Verified Torrent

Health Share ratio

Torrent details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Seeds 141 Seeds Peers 79 Peers

Year: 1999
Genre: Comedy, Drama, Romance
Director: Gil Junger
Starring: Heath Ledger, Julia Stiles, Joseph Gordon-Levitt


Download torrent

Good rate 13Bad rate 4


Description:
A new boy must find a man to date the meanest girl in school, the older sister of the girl he is in love, which have hitherto not until her older sister does.
Review:
But I never wanted to see this movie when it first came out. Until a week ago, and finally I can get a copy of my friend never followed. I must admit that I have seen five times last week. Teen movies are very, very basic and cliche? D areas, but this is one. It is based on The Taming of the Shrew, and there are some interesting twists. Music fantastic, every song is really very interesting moment to watch the match, and the two love stories. In fact, all the actors really did a great job. The only bad thing is the occasional dirty joke. Do not worry, you do not care for teen movies, you, like me, this movie is still worth watching. Im giving it a 10 to raise the ratings!


No comments:

Post a Comment