Friday, May 17, 2013

Into the Wild 2007 (English) DVDRip.[480p] Torrent Download

Into the Wild (2007)

Into the Wild torrent

Verified Verified Torrent

Health Share ratio

Torrent details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Seeds 128 Seeds Peers 85 Peers

Year: 2007
Genre: Adventure, Biography, Drama
Director: Sean Penn
Starring: Emile Hirsch, Marcia Gay Harden, Catherine Keener


Download torrent

Good rate 14Bad rate 1


Description:

Review:
Ive thought about a movie, but last night, after visiting a selection of the Toronto Film Festival, Into the Wild never feel forced. Other comments this is a real beauty, like a movie, I will not talk about the story. It made me cry. I very rarely acting in a way that I felt. This evoked feelings of a inspirationThe built on the power of acting and writing. The words were real and human. Relationships seemed genuine and human. This may seem like a great achievement - but it's a real rarity. This is a good movie (- but Im bash ... read Crash) as expected and did not feel artificial. This is a very organic, natural, and (I can not say it enough) was just fine. Cripes, it's heaven for me, makes it sound like a hippie. For me, it reminded me of the Penns in Runner What India did a great job ...


No comments:

Post a Comment